Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Updates

So originally I was going to have my friend Kayla play the main character in my short film but she is now unavailable. Like any other person self quarantining shes taken up more exercise like going on walks and just 3 days ago she was roller-skating around her neighborhood, fell and broke her wrist.

So now that means I'm just gonna play the part which is better because I can work on my own schedule and I know when I'm free so If I need to do any extra shooting it would be very easy. Plus my mom was gonna play the part of the mother anyways and now we can work together in this which would probably make her more comfortable since I had to practically force her to help me LOL.

With this being said, I still plan on starting filming next week, I just need to buy some painting products if I can't find my old watercolors. Also, I need to figure out where in my home I will be filming. But I'm very excited to start filming and seeing what I'm able to produce!

                  hehehehehe my mom hates this pic but its very funny to me, enjoy blog

No comments:

Post a Comment