Friday, April 10, 2020

Sound

So since I've been editing yesterday, I forgot how important sound was. Big mistake...

I was going through the sounds in wevideo and found a couple that I thought I liked, in which I inserted it into the editing in my last post. But as I keep rewatching my first edit so far, the more I am not liking it anymore.

 I've been going through Free Music Archive and their choices. Nothing seems to be exactly what I want and I'm already on the 8th page of the Instrumental tab... But I stumbled across this sound and I think I'm kind of into it. (Just wait until I listen to it over and over again until I hate it like the last one) I plan on only using that instrumental during the painting scenes to create a sense of peace and catharsis that the daughter gets when painting.

I also need to find a more "triumph" kind of instrumental to put in place near the end of the short film when the daughter begins to reach her most confident point. But this site has so many options that I'm most definitely sure that ill find something close to what I have in mind.

Current mood, Dwight

No comments:

Post a Comment