Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Last Update!

Hey, blog!

Remember when I said I should be finished editing my film by Tuesday? Well....
Hear me out, I have everything edited together but I don't know if I want to add music during the scenes where the main character is painting. I personally feel like it isn't needed but I don't know if that opinion is too popular. I asked my mom and one of my friends and they both agreed on no music, probably because they didn't like the song I chose.

It's crazy to think that by next post, I'll be all done with this project, those nine weeks sure flew by fast.

Sorry this is such a short update, I just don't have much to tell you guys. Overall I'm happy with how this project is coming along and I can't wait for it to be all done hahaha. Were almost there!





No comments:

Post a Comment