Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Editing

So I've begun to start going through and editing all the footage from yesterday and so far, the footage is falling nicely into how I've previously storyboarded it. The empty spots are where I still need to film the scenes of the daughter inside of the house and the mother, along with their arguments.

I plan on finishing filming this weekend when my mom isn't working online so we can wake up early and utilize natural lighting. She's not that great of an actress though but neither am I so hopefully we can balance each other out hahaha. With that being said I would like to be done editing the film entirely by Tuesday the 14th so that I can use the rest of that week to put finishing touches on the website and postcard.

Crazy to think that this will all be done soon. Sorry for such a short posting ill leave you with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment