Saturday, March 14, 2020

Filming Implications

Firstly happy Pi day!
As the Corona Virus has become more of a serious issue, I have a feeling that filming will become much more difficult. My mom, an avid facebook user, relentlessly forwards Corona articles she finds on the site and one being beaches in Miami starting to close for the time being. Though I had previously posted we would film at Hollywood beach, I have no doubt something similar may occur as more people are found to have the virus within the county. Today I was having a nice picnic with some friends and just after a little bit my mom called that she was on her way to pick me up because she doesn’t want me out considering the growth in cases. (Even though we were practicing social distancing, similar to the image below)
The only time I have permission to go out is to walk my dogs and go to work which is going to impact our filming. We may need to create changes within our story in order to accommode this, but I really hope this will not be necessary and things will go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment