Monday, March 16, 2020

Casting

Since we have our story down, it’s casting time! I don’t know yet who would play the male lead but for the the face painter character, I have two options.
First is my friend Hannah
She is a senior in high school like us and i’ve known her since elementary school and I know she’s a very good actor. She’s been doing theatre since Middle School and has participated in many school plays and has recently acted in a short film. I also know she wants to study theatre in college so I know that she would take this project seriously as she is very passionate about this subject and that she may use the short film for reference. I don’t have any cons with her as she is a close friend, she drives so she’d be able to come to our scheduled filming and that she acts well which is essential for our lead.
Second option is a girl named Kayla
Though I am not close with her, she is a theatre friend of Hannah and is also very talented. She models and is signed for acting with the Steller Talent Agency. Though we don’t need a model to play this part, I thought that was a good skill to have since she has been taught how to manipulate expressions and emotion on her face which will be in our benefit since there will be no dialogue. I believe she also wants to study theatre which conveys her passion for the role and how she will take this project seriously. 
I would like to meet both of them separately for brief interviews to see which of them gives off more of the vibe we are looking for in the face painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment