Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Continuing on

I feel the quality of each of my blogs diminishing as I continue to write them with all these changes. I find myself having trouble trying to come up with substance or any research to write about. But that is my own fault for allowing myself to change the plot of the project so many times.

Today my instructor had scheduled a meeting to discuss further changes within the class and project. And I scheduled an alarm to wake up for it, but my half-awake self, sabotaged me by turning it off and going back to sleep until 2pm. Thank you past Layla. I contacted a friend who had joined the meeting and disclosed how despite Cambridge canceling all exams, we will still be continuing with the projects. Bummed to hear that exams are canceled because I was working on receiving the AICE diploma but they will give credit based on other factors which means that I have to put much more effort into this project now to ensure a decent grade for the course and exam completion.

With that being said, I haven't had contact with my partner for a week. The last message I sent was asking about which actress we should use and I never got a reply, I will continue to try and reach him but I will not let it affect my grade or blog postings. If need be, I will make decisions without him and continue this project on my own.

At the moment I still like the idea of the story being about a girl using art to grow and find her inner peace through it but I feel like it needs more flavor. But that can be another posting, I leave you with this picture to give you motivation during this coronacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment