Thursday, March 14, 2019

Group Meeting

Today instead of continuing with the instructor meeting, the class was randomly put into groups to discuss our progress within our projects. I really enjoy this activity that Mrs. Stoklosa has intoduced to us because it enables us to get multiple opinions from a students point of view. This especially helps my group because our target audience is teenagers, so getting their opinion would help us to shape to create the best opening we could possible produce. 
I didn’t get much critique on the plot but they really enjoyed the idea of having a male and female character switch bodies rather than two females so that made me feel more confident in having those roles in our opening. They also asked how we would show that the event of waking up in each other’s body would be portrayed and I explained it would be through parallel editing. They thought it could be a bit confusing to go back in forth so during the editing process my group and I will have to keep that in mind. Sorry this was such a short post, just wanted to make a posting about this meeting. I’ll keep you guys updated tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment