Monday, March 25, 2019

Filming again!

Today Alan, Juan and I met up at Juan’s house to film my characters part in the introduction. Our outline basically consisted of starting by having an alarm ringing as an alarm clock, then getting up extremely drowsily to then realizing that they have switched bodies in a mirror. My waking up scene differs from Juan because his character is much more freaked out and frustrated about the switch while my character is intrested and very calm throughout the situation. 
We were originally going to film in my room but the way that it was set up, there wasn’t enough space to get clear shots, lighting was extremely poor and just the look of the room did not meet our intentions. So Juan had an extra room his sister stayed in that we converted to fit my character. We did this by putting up posters, layering the bed with bright colorful blankets and putting an abundance of teddy bears on top of it. 
We were able to film the waking up scene and my reaction, but this took a while. I thought acting would have been a breeze but I quickly realized how hard it truly was. I felt very awkward having to act and portray typical boy behaviors, but after a few takes we ended up getting the film. We still have more filming to do which we plan to get done by the end of this week. I can’t believe we are almost done!
room before remodeling

No comments:

Post a Comment