Sunday, November 11, 2018

Join me on this rough ride.

 Hey! My name is Layla and I'm just so overjoyed to start this film journey.
Note the sarcasm.
Just a prank of course, but let me start this post by introducing myself. I'm 16 years old and my whole world revolves around my dogs...not kidding. I spend most of my time on the internet just like any other teenager and get yelled at my parents for it. But hey, at least I can use the excuse that I'm on my phone for Media Studies purposes. Just jokes...maybe. 
My favorite things to do are hang out at the pet store, ride roller coasters and meet new people. And my favorite shows are The Office, Scrubs and Family Guy. 
I've never really put much thought into the movies, shows, or even magazines I've seen, but I'm actually excited to learn why these companies do certain things to promote their media. 
 In this blog, I'll be updating you guys on the decisions I make for my film opening and ensuring that it comes out the best that it possible can. 
So join me on this journey to figure how to produce the best media with my mediocre budget.
I'm sure it'll be full of ups and a lot of downs but all that matters is the ending result.😏
will ferrell elf GIF

Sources: 
[Digital image]. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-will-ferrell-elf-26mfytnSNmNAhZmnK

No comments:

Post a Comment